Our world is so exciting that every its particle may cause our curiosity and desire to explore it. It’s wonderful that, through the process of drawing and coloring, the learning about things around us does not only become joyful, but also triggers our mind to think creatively.
The genius is in all of us, so when enhancing your creativity through.
Some of the benefits of coloring and drawing activities for children include,:
– Develop color recognition, self-expression, motor skills, confidence and knowledge with coloring pages,
– Improve counting, handwriting and concentration with dot-to-dot worksheets,
– Improve memory, intuition, hand-eye coordination and problem-solving skills by drawing tutorials,
– Strengthen all skills together with puzzle games and paper crafts.
1. How to teach children
2. Gives color correctly
3. Know Color Differences
4. Increase concentration
6. Train details of the object in the child
7. Training talents
8. Train the child to do something positive
9. Train the right brain work system